This and That

 It has been a while since I updated, so here goes.  This quilt I made for a doctor friend of one of our church members.  She gave me the material which was six half-meter pieces.   This is what I came up with and I used all the material she gave me.  Makes a nice lap quilt. 

 We made an apple pie since apples are fairly cheap this time of year--lovely smiley face.
These twin brothers visit our church with mom and dad sometimes.  Here they are sitting  near the church.  I asked them "How old are you?" and the one on the right has two fingers (his correct age) and brother has four fingers (not)--but must be 2 kids times 2 years equals four, right?

I don't know if you can see this bird or not as it was sunny on that side of the house.   This bird flies around here frequently and this day it was perched on our handicap ramp railing out front.  It has an orange breast and black head with a white streak.  It tweets just once and flits its tail every time it moves and hops from branch to branch.  It seems rather friendly.   Spring is coming soon!



No comments: