February quilts

This was in another post already.  Basic blue and white with red accent.  About 45 inches square.
The backing for the above quilt is just a bunch of leftovers from previous projects.
This is also about 45 inches square.  It's a strip-pieced fence rail of various prints. The back is plain tan.


  
The last one is also strip-pieced and has 9 blocks of about 12 inches square.  This pattern makes beautiful diamonds if it were a twin or queen size. If you have the same color in the longest diagonal, it really stands out.
The label.  The backing is polyester kimono fabric off a roll.


2 comments:

ozjane (Glenice) said...

I love the poly Kimono fabric..that would make a lovely dress. But is also nice as a quilt back.
Great work. You show me up as the slack lazy toad I am!!
Fancy sharing my birthday with Mr Lincoln!!!

Unknown said...

The blue pinwheel, the first quilt, is absolutly right on for what I was wanting to do for Daniel. I will share with Amanda, and if this is in line with her thinking I will be asking you for help! Thank you my dear friend. I love you. I can hardly wait to meet you in Heaven. And I am so thankful to be able to call you Sister in the Lord. Big soft hugs.