Row by Row 2015 Finished

In 2015 we were in the states two months.  We went from Denver to DC, to SC, TX, MO, NE, and a bunch of other states.  I was able to collect these row patterns at  maybe 40 quilt shops in various states.   Finally got 34 of the 40 patterns sewn and  put into a queen size quilt for my bed.  It is reversible.    On the right the black buggy is from OH, 4th from top with houses is from Katy, TX, where Teresa lives.  The umbrella one is from MD where Matthew lives and Joe & Christin used to live. The water guns are from WY.  There are "license plates" for each of the blocks represented so I can identify where I went.  It was a fun trip. 

My Uncle and Aunt live in Fargo, ND.  The crow on the right side with the watering can is from North Platte, NE, where son Peter and family live.  On the left toward the top is peach water tower from SC where Stephen lives.  





No comments: