Celeste, Texas


I finally made it to a place with my name...Celeste, Texas, located northeast of Dallas.  In 2015 when I did the Row by Row Experience, which is visiting quilt shops across the country, the quilt shop in Celeste was not on our scheduled stops.  I did get one of the fabric license plates from the store sent to me and have it now on my Bible book cover.  Anyway, we got to visit the Quilt shop and visit the town some.  I took pictures of several things that had my name on them, as you can see.  


Here I am in front of the Celeste Water Tower   :-)  




The Quilt Mercantile in Celeste, one of just a handful of stores in this shopping area


My new photo opportunity--UHaul trucks with interesting paintings.



 This female with a gun was on the back of a car in Texas



No comments: