Latest Quilts 2021

This is the back  of the quilt below, made of miscellaneous Christmas prints and blocks   

 The front of this quilt is pink and purple strips, favorite colors of a friend.   This is #383 in my quilt catalogue.   


I made two of this Christmas star quilt for two ladies that attend church here in Kato

This quilt is for the owner of our building who has come to church nearly every Sunday for over two years.  It is a disappearing nine-patch pattern;  the edging is from a bedsheet.  
My Neighborhood quilt is for a near neighbor here in Ono who also attends church.  She recently accepted Christ as her Savior.    Below is the crazy-patch backing which I do for many of my quilts.  It is made up of scraps with no particular design in mind.   :-)  

These are embroidered hats, boots and flowers that were given to me some years ago, but I forget who it was that gifted me.   This quilt will be for me   :-)   
Another crazy patch backing for the hats and boots quilt.  


No comments: