Tuesday, July 27, 2010


Today the teens went white water rafting someplace and got back about 9:00 p.m. After the morning service and lunch, several adults went bowling and five of us had our nails done. We were taken to a small shop. Three ladies opted for pedicures and we set in comfy chairs and their feet placed in warm, churning water. Since I do not wear sandals, I had the manicure and chose a pink polish to match the outfit. The last time I had this done was about 35 years ago. It looks nice and my nails are currently of a decent length to make the hands look pretty. It was nice to be pampered.



 

1 comment:

ozjane said...

So glad you got to be pampered. I have my toe nails cut but since I have been told to hibernate over the winter they are getting a little long. Might try to find a nice day and then sneak out if I can get an appointment.