Fabric Finds

 These are the fabrics I found at  the three or four quilt shops I've been to so far.  There was no particular project in mind for getting these, except I needed to replenish my stash. 
 The one at the bottom left is actually prints of various stitches on white, rather unique.  The other white print is colored doggie prints.   Then some florals and fireworks, patriot prints.
These last ones were found at the Material Girls in LaPlata, MD. It is a family owned business for the past nine years. 

My favorite ladybugs were there and bright butterflies, as well as Dr. Seuss. 

http://www.materialgirlsquilt.com/


I also bought a Brother machine SC9500 with some 90 stitches and alphabet capabilities for about $200 (lots of English classes taught to get this one).   This I got at Hancock Fabrics and will take it back on the plane.  I've decided not to open it and leave it factory sealed so hopefully the screeners at the airport won't think I have something in there I should not have.  We shall see.

No comments: