Two days to go

May 4, 2010. Busy day trying to wrap things up before the trip on Thursday. Managed to locate a special gift for someone. Stopped at a store in Arima for omiyage. The lady is one of Henry's English students and she insisted I take several items--for free! I fully expected to pay, but there was no convincing her. Golden Week makes the quaint little town with very narrow streets even more crowded. Do you know how difficult it is to find a T-shirt with kanji? Everything is in English or French. Anyway, located some items and have them laid out on a table ready to pack on Wednesday. After I do some necessary cleaning, sheet changing and laundry I will tackle the suitcase and get everything in for under 50 pounds.

Henry tilled up the garden space. Thank you! I was going to do it, but am so happy he did. No time to fit it all in. Scanned a bunch of photos for my book which is still not done even though I have been working on it (sorta) for two years. Now to decide on the format and how to publish it.

Tomorrow is another day. God is still good.

No comments: