Monday, June 7


Henry left early with Tim and went to BIMI to help out where he could. After taking care of some needed errands, Sara, Amanda and I went over about 1:00 pm. I dropped off the girls to do whatever they were going to do, and I headed up to the main building. The first stop I made was to see Serena about an insurance question. As I was standing near the door ready to leave, Dr. Creed walks in and says to her, "Is she getting straightened out?" or something like that. Surprise! I did not expect Pastor to be there. It is always good to see him. Eventually I helped the ladies set up the dining room for the evening meal. There were several people coming and going whom I recognized.


The building and the grounds of BIMI have greatly improved since the first and only time we saw it back in the fall of 1995. At that time it was newly purchased, so everything was in need of fixing up. Today the grounds are beautifully landscaped; many buildings and homes have been added, the main building has been renovated and decorated beautifully. First class all the way.

 
Along about 5:00 or so Henry, the girls, and I head back to the house where I made dinner so Roxanne would not have to. Tim came in late. We stayed up and talked until past 11:30. Tuesday was going to be a very busy day.


 

No comments: