Thursday, July 22, 2010


We had follow-up doctor appointments today and were told our blood test results which were pretty good for Henry; I had high blood pressure and cholesterol levels, which is nothing new, so we got prescriptions for those problems.

The Long family invited us over for lunch of turkey, potatoes and carrots; really good, too. We then talked for a time exchanging missionfield stories. The Longs were in Nigeria for several years and are about ready to go to Trinidad in a few weeks; They need their house to sell as quickly as possible
 

We rode the bus for VBT again tonight and got back early. However, I did have a coughing fit/asthma attack after I swallowed a mouthful of water. I turned all red, tried not to make a scene, so most people did not know I was having a problem.
There were 16 on the bus tonight plus workers, the total number of kids attending was down.

No comments: