Latest Quilting Efforts

These are 6 of the over 40 Row by Row patterns I collected in 2015. The top one is from Somewhere Sewing in Millersburg, OH, UFO one is from Olde Forest Quilt Shop in Greensboro, NC;  third one is from Quilting Sew Easy in Gaffney, SC; the Waves one is from Weaver's Dry Goods in Lititz, PA, the bottom one is from Branums' in Martinez, Ga and the Fargo one is from Rae-Bon Sew and quilt shop in Fargo, ND.  Now, after I finish sewing the rest of nearly 40 patterns, I do not know exactly how/what I will do with them.  These patterns have lots of applique, some cut via laser which makes them very precise.  Very colorful and different patterns from what I usually do.
This is a quilt I gave to one of my English students.  I'm thinking I should have arranged the blocks differently, however, she really loves it, so it's fine. 
This is a simple quilt for a new baby girl.  This type goes together fast, of course. 

No comments: