Philippians 4:19

Saturday I was making breakfast of pancakes and eggs and realized there were just four left for Sunday and Monday's meals--not enough.  I thought to myself, I should have bought an extra carton.  This was about 8:00 a.m.

Less than 10 minutes later my neighbor calls and asks, "Would you like some eggs?"  I said sure, thinking maybe she had an extra carton.  She brought over a box of 30 eggs her son got on a business trip to another island.   What a blessing.

 God answered the need before I even asked.  How cool is that?   Thank you, Lord for providing our daily needs.


Please pray for Mrs. Tsujigami (tsoo-gee-ga-me) and family to get saved.  In recent months I have taken Mrs. T to her doctor visits because her family is either at work or in school and can't take her.  She has given us oodles of fresh vegetables over the years, so it's like payback.  She always asks what I am making for dinner and I tell her and she asks if I could make some extra for her family.  Usually it's spaghetti or pasta because that's our usual Wednesday meal and her appointments are on Wednesday.  I figure it's an avenue of opening the hearts of the family to the gospel.

Philippians_4:19  But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

No comments: