A little family history.

 I was brought up in a military family. Dad and Mom were both in the Air Force when they married back in 1952. Dad enlisted in WWII and served 26 years. Then he became a lawyer. My oldest brother, Joe, graduated from Annapolis in 1975 and served 6 years. At my Dad's funeral in 1994, my four brothers were there. Only Donald, in the wheelchair, did not serve. Tom and Bob were both Navy. I find it amusing that my brothers decided on the Navy and not the Air Force. 🤔 Mom's Dad served in the Army, I believe. (that's his gravestone). Henry's Dad served in the Cavalry back in the day. He actually rode horses. 🐎. Now our youngest son serves in the Army Reserves. Thank you all.



Joe graduated in 1975 from Annapolis

Tom, Donald, Bobby, Joe and his daughter Stephanie

   Dad's funeral was full military honors.  The Honor Guard came from the Air Force Academy.

Mom's Dad, Francis Flynn's grave in North Dakota

Henry's Dad, Francis Nash Ward, was in the Cavalry 
 Son, Joseph, in the Reserves





No comments: