What happens when a Fire Extinguisher goes off

 On Sunday a little one year old boy was crawling around during Children's Church as I was teaching his older brothers.  Mom was in there too.  He got hold of the extinguisher next to the fridge there through the door on the right (the red sign points to it).  He pulled the pin out and his mom gave it to me.  I put it in the closet.
 On Monday morning at breakfast time, I gave Henry the pin.  He got out the extinguisher and put the pin in its place.  We sat down to eat our oatmeal and the thing starts spewing pink powder all over the place.  I told Henry to take it outside, quickly!!  This is what the floor looked like.  Dust was in the air for hours.   Outside I took a photo of the dust going under the deck and toward the West side of the house.  It was a cloud of pink.  It got on the deck and finally stopped.  The cleanup will go on for a few days.  Already the floor has been vacumned and mopped twice.

This is the trail Henry left as he took it outside.  He set in on the newly seeded grace and I told him to place it on the brick sidewalk at the bottom of the deck steps.  This got swept up later in the day.  Then it rained on Wednesday and washed most of what was left away.

No comments: